THE AGM is on Friday 29 th September and really does need...
Standing Order form Details
Our bank details for standing mandates
- Bank: Santander
- Account number : 03675895
- Sort Code: 09-01-28
- Account name : Illogan JFC
- Payee Ref : e.g Age group / e.g. u11 / Your child’s full name
- Payment date: To Be Confirmed
- Payment Amount: To Be Confirmed
- Anyone in receipt of benefits or for any other payment queries please contact Adam/Gavin in confidence
- This is NO PAY NO PLAY, please note due to club insurance requirements all players must be signed on & fees paid before they are permitted to represent the club.
PLEASE SUPPORT THE ILLOGAN JFC TEAMS IN FINALS THIS WEEKEND. As we...
Illogan u9 Lions have had a great time attending turn up and...
On Saturday 18th March 65 members of Illogan JFC cheered on, Argyle...
Check Out our Events Tab to find out more about CCFA Holiday...
- Romelu Lukaku: Striker says it is time to 'move on' from controversial chant September 21, 2017Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku says he wants the club's fans to "move on" from their controversial chant about him.
- Star signings, sleeping giants and new challengers - WSL set for kick-off September 21, 2017As the new WSL season gets under way on Friday, BBC Sport looks at the inaugural winter calendar, the new signings and how you can follow the competition.
- Motherwell beat Aberdeen to reach semi-finals September 21, 2017Dominant Motherwell see off Aberdeen to reach their first League Cup semi-final since January 2011.
- Speed among Hall of Fame inductees September 21, 2017Late Wales midfielder and manager Gary Speed is inducted into the National Football Museum Hall Of Fame.
- Tammy Abraham: Striker commits to England amidst reports of Nigeria switch September 21, 2017Striker Tammy Abraham wants to have an international career with England despite reports of interest from Nigeria.
- Diego Costa: Chelsea agree terms with Atletico Madrid to sell striker September 21, 2017Chelsea agree terms with Atletico Madrid for the transfer of striker Diego Costa back to the Spanish club.
- Premier League predictions: Lawro v Kingsman actor & Arsenal fan Mark Strong September 21, 2017Mark Lawrenson takes on Kingsman actor & Arsenal fan Mark Strong in the next round of Premier League matches.
- Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool 'obviously have problems' September 21, 2017Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says his team 'obviously have problems' and acknowledges that they still have 'work to do' defensively.
- Sodje's fraud trial collapses September 21, 2017Sam Sodje had been accused of helping launder cash in an £80,000 international fraud operation.
- EFL clubs indicate support for closing transfer window earlier September 21, 2017English Football League clubs indicate they would be in favour of closing the transfer window early from the 2018-19 season.
- Ilkay Gundogan: Man City midfielder back soon after knee sprain September 21, 2017Manchester City's Ilkay Gundogan is expected to return to training in the next couple of days after spraining his knee against West Brom.
- "I have a good connection with the Everton board" - Koeman September 21, 2017Everton manager Ronald Koeman says he has a ''good connection'' with the club's board despite their poor run of form.
- Man Utd expect Facebook & Amazon bids for Premier League rights September 21, 2017Manchester United executive vice chairman Ed Woodward expects Facebook and Amazon to "enter the mix" for Premier League rights
- Klopp says Liverpool issues exaggerated September 21, 2017Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says his side's defensive problems are being exaggerated.
- Gareth Barry: West Brom midfielder will play on after breaking Ryan Giggs' record September 21, 2017Gareth Barry says "the desire is still there" as he prepares to break Ryan Giggs' all-time Premier League appearances record on Monday.